Hey, all you legal eagles! Somebody please explain what in the world the Utah D.A. who’s charging Melissa Rowland with murder for refusing a cesaearean section could be thinking.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Who killed Goliath? CSI in Jerusalem
- Walter van Beek: Thanks for the comments. Yes, (3) CSI still has a lot to do, but this was...
- Cameron N.: “Enhance!” Luckily the Book of Mormon leaves us plenty of heroes...
- Amanda: Interesting! CSI Jerusalem will be busy with all these OT cold cases….
Notes From All Over
- Montreal Mormon Flash Mob Musically Shares Christmas Message December 22, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 18 December 2014 December 18, 2014
- Behind the Scenes at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert December 18, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | December 17 December 17, 2014
- Church Marks Centennial of World War I Christmas Truce December 16, 2014
- Two Temples Scheduled for Renovation in Germany and Idaho December 16, 2014
Woman charged with murder for refusing C-section
March 12, 2004 | 22 commentsBy Kristine Haglund