There is an interesting exchange over at The Metaphysical Elders between The Historian and The Lawyer over the proper interpretation of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. I am inclined to think that the Historian has the better of the argument, but you can judge for yourselves.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Mormon in the Disenchanted ForestThe Only True and Living Opinion
- Adam G.: That was a pretty thoughtful take. I don’t know if it adds up to any...
- christiankimball: Notwithstanding #4, I want to acknowledge that this all is a valuable...
- Bell of Peace: This article kindles my inner darkness. Thanks a lot. www.bellofpeace.org
Notes From All Over
- New Mormon Institute of Religion Building Dedicated on Arizona Campus April 20, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites April 20, 2015 April 20, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | April 14, 2015 April 14, 2015
- Public Invited to Tour Córdoba Argentina Temple April 14, 2015
- Religious Freedom and Fairness for All April 13, 2015
- Open House Tickets for Payson Utah Temple Now Available April 13, 2015
The Meaning of Sodom and Gomorrah
March 1, 2004 | 17 commentsBy Nate Oman