There is an interesting exchange over at The Metaphysical Elders between The Historian and The Lawyer over the proper interpretation of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. I am inclined to think that the Historian has the better of the argument, but you can judge for yourselves.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- LDS.org Has a Blog?
- Clark Goble: It would be so awesome if this was Pres. Monson’s personal blog and he...
- Ben S.: I await the authoritative memes.
- Last Lemming: Make your naming suggestions in the comments. Under the Bushel
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
The Meaning of Sodom and Gomorrah
March 1, 2004 | 17 commentsBy Nate Oman