There is an interesting exchange over at The Metaphysical Elders between The Historian and The Lawyer over the proper interpretation of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. I am inclined to think that the Historian has the better of the argument, but you can judge for yourselves.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- “A New Affirmation on Marriage”: A sneer at the Mormon Church?
- Wilfried: I close the thread here. Thanks all for participating.
- Jax: Steve, you maybe disputed the points made earlier but you certainly didn’t...
- Steve Smith: DQ, 1) so there is no one who ever feels pressured into holding a wedding at...
Notes From All Over
- Historic Vatican Summit on Strengthening Marriage Concludes November 19, 2014
- At Vatican Summit, Mormon Leader Calls for “Renaissance” of Happy Marriages November 18, 2014
- Church Moves Forward With Expansion Plans for Provo MTC November 18, 2014
- 'Glorious’ Video Compilation Features Singers Around the World November 18, 2014
- Vatican Summit: Global Faith Leaders Discuss Marriage November 17, 2014
- PHOTO: Pope Francis Greets President Eyring November 17, 2014
The Meaning of Sodom and Gomorrah
March 1, 2004 | 17 commentsBy Nate Oman