There is an interesting exchange over at The Metaphysical Elders between The Historian and The Lawyer over the proper interpretation of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. I am inclined to think that the Historian has the better of the argument, but you can judge for yourselves.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Book Review: The Miracles of JesusBook Review: The Crucible of Doubt
- Julie M. Smith: Steve Smith, I think they do address it. If I recall correctly, their...
- Steve Smith: Julie (36), 1. Yes, one doesn’t have to act in any prescribed way...
- Julie M. Smith: ” . . . want to shift this to the doubter forcing the doubter to...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 August 2014 August 28, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
The Meaning of Sodom and Gomorrah
March 1, 2004 | 17 commentsBy Nate Oman