Early this morning, our Site Meter rolled over the 20,000 visitor mark. Kaimi noted the first 10,000 five weeks ago, on January 22. That first 10,000 required nine weeks of blogging. Based on traffic this week — which passed 400 visitors per day for the first time on Wednesday — we will reach the next 10,000 sometime well before the end of March. Although I rarely purport to speak for all of the bloggers on this site, I think that I can safely venture the following: we all appreciate the opportunity to engage in this forum, and express thanks to our visitors, particularly those who take the time to share insights about Mormonism. Keep coming back, and tell your friends!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Announcing Auto-Pray!
- BJohnson: ” Enos-level blessings with Laman-level effort” Oh, bless you! Bless...
- adano: Finally! This app will fill in the many gaps left by this wonderful service:...
- Josh Smith: Eric, thank you. It is a relief to not be alone. J Town, I absolutely...
- SilverRain: We’re okay with any two consenting adults, but if it’s three, well...
- J Town: “Anybody else upset about seminary lessons that justify polygamy?” Is...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
Hello, Out There!
February 27, 2004 | 9 commentsBy Gordon Smith