A friend pointed out that in Sunday School Lesson 2 I consistently wrote 1 Nephi 1:10 when I meant 1 Nephi 1:20. I’ve corrected the material but thought I should point out the error.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Data, Doctrines, & Doubts: Improving Gospel Instruction
- Ben S.: Nice post. You’re on your own for #2, though!
- jader3rd: I think it would be a step up in my current Gospel Doctrine class to even use...
- Brad L: For a true disciple, to do lists aren’t needed, neither are earing quotas or...
- ji: Alison, You will be happy to know that in all the wards I have lived in, our young men...
- Alison Moore Smith: Thanks for the comments, everyone. Jax, I like the revision! Adam...
- Ben S: Welcome!
Notes From All Over
- Interfaith Video Competition Winners Announced August 31, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites August 31, 2015 August 31, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Dedicates New Addition to Church’s Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii August 29, 2015
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
January 7, 2004 | no commentsBy Jim F.