A lot of people are reading this blog now. Over the past few days, we have been averaging over 140 visitors per day, and we are headed in that direction again today. I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of the visitors, especially those who make great comments. This is a fun place to be, and we hope you continue to enjoy it.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Practical Apologetics: Historicity
- Dave: Thanks for the comments, everyone. Just a couple of responses. First, while you can...
- PP: Mike, The passage you quoted is one of the most beautiful in all of scripture. It led...
- Robert C.: Very nice, Adam.
- thor: Joseph Spencer’s, “An Other Testament” gave me a new understanding...
- Salt o' the Sea: Adam, a lot of what you say is over my head–but the spirit of it is...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 22, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 21, 2015
December 5, 2003 | 6 commentsBy Gordon Smith