As though Americans needed more evidence of the absurdity of France’s government, today Chirac proposed a law to ban students from wearing religious tokens in school. Chirac thinks this is a moral battle — his conscience leads him to prohibit Jewish boys from wearing yarmulkes at school: “In all conscience, I believe that the wearing of dress or symbols that conspicuously show religious affiliation should be banned in schools.”
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Body of ChristTwo Approaches to Isaiah4 o’clock
- Alison Moore Smith: Goodness, such a beautiful post!
- Kylie: Thank you. I appreciate you reading and responding.
- CAS: This was beautiful. Thank you!
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
- Broadway Star Santino Fontana and ‘Sesame Street’ Muppets™ Headline Christmas Concerts October 16, 2014
- Apostle Speaks on 50th Commemoration of 1964 New York World’s Fair October 15, 2014
- 'Meet the Mormons' Pulls in Audiences Nationwide October 11, 2014
- Photo Essay: Prominent Figures Gather for the ‘Meet the Mormons’ Movie Premiere October 10, 2014
CTR Rings to be Banned in France?
December 17, 2003 | 9 commentsBy Matt Evans