It has nothing to do with Mormonism (or does it…?), but I’ve written some rambling reflections on my 35th birthday, and how I feel about what I have (and haven’t) accomplished in my 35 years, here. Enjoy (or not).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Next Generation’s Faith Crisis
- Mogget: Have you ever wondered why so few RelEd profs go on to become GAs? You would think...
- Mike: Kevin Christensen, I want to address some assumptions in your comment. Assumption 1:...
- Julie M. Smith: JT, thanks for that comment. That’s one thing that is _so_...
Notes From All Over
- Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola Situation October 29, 2014
- First Presidency Issues Letter Encouraging Political Participation, Voting October 29, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 October 2014 October 28, 2014
- Freedom of Religion in the Workplace Discussed at the UN October 28, 2014
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
A (Birth)Day in the Life
December 30, 2003 | 4 commentsBy Russell Arben Fox