Just returned from the Turkey Bowl: Young Men v. Elder’s Quorum. Fortunately, we had a missionary on our team who had played for Dixie JC prior to his mission. But the star of the show was … my wife!!! She was the only woman in the game, and once the game was through, the other team was accusing us of bringing a ringer. She batted down several passes and snagged one of only three interceptions in the game. Favorite play: Elders have the ball on YM’s one yard line. Yours truly is playing center. I hike the ball to our JC star, who feeds it back to me for a center sneak. Touchdown! The game ended in an tie after our JC player received a stitches-worthy cut over his eye. Other than my sore back, that was the only injury on the day. Now, on to the turkey!!!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Book Review: Way Below the AngelsAbout Social Media
- kenngo1969: Re – #4: Reminds me of an exchange that took place on Mormon Dialogue...
- Mike Maxwell: Authentic will wrestle with relevant. All too often, our Mormon lingo loses...
- ceejay: Have the leaders have ever wanted the silent majority to live up to that name? I...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
- “This Is a Woman’s Church,” Says Director of Humanitarian Services and LDS Charities August 12, 2014
- Missionary Work: Experiences Shape the Future August 11, 2014
- Public Invited to Tour the Phoenix Arizona Temple August 7, 2014
November 27, 2003 | no commentsBy Gordon Smith